So you have your venue and date for your wedding, and your next step is decor and flowers. What questions should you ask when you meet with a wedding florist?
1. How do the flowers get to the wedding? Do you offer delivery services and what is included? Do you have a service where you move florals and decor from the ceremony site to the reception?
2. Do you offer rental vases and containers?
3. How do flowers get to you? Are they kept cold all the way from the grower to your shop?
4. Are my favorite flowers in season and available? What is their pricing? Can you suggest other flowers that will give me the same look and feel, and that will complement them well?
5. Can I see pictures of bride’s bouquets and other wedding flowers you have actually done?
6. What suggestions do you have for maximizing my wedding budget?
7. How do you make sure the flowers last throughout the whole day, looking fabulous for the ceremony, reception and pictures?
I’m curious what other questions you have on your mind – leave a reply here and make your suggestion!